Here I am at the podium in my beautiful black dress accepting three awards!! After my beautiful and heartfelt acceptance speech I will be answering questions and there will be an opportunity for a photo-op before I am off to all of the parties. Okay snap back to reality. Here I really am sitting on my couch in black yoga capris and a blue t-shirt. I will be off to the kitchen soon to make supper and wash dishes. So real life isn’t as glamorous as my day dreams. But in real life I do have three awards to accept!! Pretty awesome 🙂 I have to apologize for not posting about them sooner but I was waiting to find some more awesome blogs to nominate for these awards. One award is new to me and the other two I have received in the past. The first award I received was the Versatile Blogger Award! Awesome award and the rules are to just nominate 10 blogs and link back to the person that nominated you. I would like to thank https://aquileana.wordpress.com for the nomination and you have a chance stop over and check them out 🙂 Now for the nominees.
- https://thatanxiousmom.wordpress.com Blogging for Therapy
- http://littleassholes.com The Joy of Cooking (For Little Assholes)
- https://diapersandtutus.wordpress.com From Diapers and Tutus to Meetings and Boardrooms
- https://sendsunshine.wordpress.com Send Sunshine
- https://theameribritmom.wordpress.com The AmeriBrit Mom
And that’s all she wrote. Sorry I always fall short but hey it’s my blog and I have my own rules 😉 Anyway if you get a minute stop and check these blogs out. It will be well worth it 🙂 The rules for the nominees is to nominate ten other blogs and link back to the person (me) that nominated you, and post the award on your blog.
The next award that I received was the One Lovely Blog Award. Two time winner!! I was nominated by The AmeriBrit Mom. Now you really have to stop and check her out because she is mentioned in this post twice 😉
The final award is the Real Neat Blog Award. Second time 🙂 I was nominated by Send Sunshine so stop on over and check her out. The rules for this award is to nominate and answer seven questions. I am more than happy to answer these burning questions 🙂 For the nominations I am going to nominate every blogger that comes across this post because I feel we all have Lovely and Neat blogs 🙂 Now for the questions.
- What is your favorite T.V or book series? This is a hard one. I am going to go with T.V. because I haven’t read a book series since I was very young. I guess I will go with That 70’s Show. I just love that show!!
- Do you prefer…Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner? I would have to go with lunch. There are so many options for lunch. You can do an appetizer with a salad and soup. Or go all out with a big meal. Of course there is an opportunity to have an adult beverage or two 😉 If I am at home I still prefer lunch.
- Morning, Noon or Night? Noon. Now that I am a mom noon means we are closing in on nap time. Ahhh how wonderful nap time can be. In our world there is about a 95% chance of a nap happening. Bedtime is always a different story….
- The Beach, The Mountains, or a Wide Open Field? The beach. There are so many possibilities at the beach. Swimming, walks, playing in the sand and ice cream. You can also relax with a book 🙂
- When was the last time you paid it forward? Hmm I guess I have never done the whole thing where I paid for someone’s coffee or meal. We do like to donate to and attend fundraisers in our community. We are lucky enough to live in a community that really does pull together when someone is in need so there are always steak feeds and other fundraisers to go to. Of course we attend the Pay it Forward pig roast which we were very lucky to be the recipients a couple of years back 🙂 I love to do up a gift basket to donate and participate in all of the raffles.
- What is your dream of all dreams? Now that I do have my daughter I would have to say this right now; blogging. Of course in my wildest dreams I would be an author of children’s books and maybe even a cookbook.
- Do you have a favorite font or how do you feel about writing in all CAPS? Oh how I love this question!! Yes, I do have a favorite font it is Tahoma!! I really don’t care for all caps unless I am really trying to express a feeling. Neat question I would have never thought to ask this one 🙂
Well folks the dishes (I mean parties) are calling my name so I will have to go for now. Thank you to all of the bloggers that nominated me and to all of the people who stop by and read my blog!! It has been a crazy fun ride so far and I look forward to the future 🙂