Oh my gosh I received another award!! So awesome 🙂 You would think that third time would be a charm and I would have that dress but unfortunately no I do not. I would like to thank Tiny Expats for the award! Definitely go and check her out! She has a very awesome and unique blog. Oh and she is from the Ukraine so she is doubly awesome!!
Just a little background on these awards. Of course it is an honor to be nominated first and foremost. To me it means someone really thinks you are doing a great job. The second factor is that your readers get to know you a little more by answering the questions you are given. I always enjoy answering the questions 🙂 The third factor is the exposure. Not only for your own blog but for the blog that nominated you and the blogs that you nominate. Whether we know it or not we have touched someone’s life somehow. It may be to relate to others through our own experiences or droppin’ a little knowledge 🙂 I have found so many great blogs through posts just like mine about awards.
On to the burning questions that I am happy to answer:
- Who is the person that inspired you the most? Why? I am going to steal from Tiny Expats and go with my grandparents on this one. Both sets of my grandparents were farmers. They worked very hard for what they had and were always there for all of their grandchildren. I was very young when my both of my grandfather’s passed away so I don’t remember too much about them. I was lucky enough to have both of my grandmother’s into my early twenties. Both of them showed me what unconditional love means ❤
- Where do you source your inspiration from whether it be in life or writing? A lot of my inspiration comes from my own life experiences. For some reason working out (especially hiking) inspires me to write. Double positive inspiration and wellness 🙂
- If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? Do I even have to answer? Of course a cat. What a great life. They sleep 22 hours a day (at least mine does) Food is always aplenty and their toilets are always cleaned for them 😉
- Where is the place you feel the most content and what is it about this place that inspires that feeling? I would have to say at home or with family and friends. I have always felt most comfortable at home or with people I enjoy being with. Having visitors at our home is the best!
- What is your favorite color and how does it inspire you? This one is always hard for me. I would say black for clothes because I am always trying to give the illusion I am smaller than I really am. I am really into decorating with grey and white right now. I do decorate a lot with black too. Since I am still able to pick out Avery’s decorations we use a lot of lavender and white for her room.
- If you could keep only five possessions what would they be? Gah! This one is hard as well. First would be Mason’s things. His pictures, hand and footprints and the molds of his hands. Then it would be my china hutch that my dad built for my Grandma. Third would be the butter dish that my Grandma gave my parents for their wedding. Fourth would be Avery’s baby book. Last but not least my rings. I only have two; my mother’s ring and my engagement ring and wedding band. I know technically that is more than five but I am cheating and grouping them into categories 😉
- What is your favorite memory and how has it inspired who you are today? Oh my there are so many! If I had to pick one it would be when I found out I was pregnant with Mason. It reminds me to never give up and keep pursuing my dreams. He gave our family so much hope and love even though we only had him for a short time ❤ I can honestly say that I remember the exact feeling when I heard those words “Autumn, you are pregnant.” Mason inspires me everyday to be a better person and enjoy life 🙂
- Name the food that makes you the happiest and why? Well, lately I would have to say coffee. It makes me happy because it keeps me awake. But I have to give a shout out to my lifelong friend Sprite 😀
- What is the last book that you read and how did it make you feel? I wish I could say I have read another book since the last time I answered this question but I have not. So I have to go with my old standby which is BossyPants by Tina Fey. Of course it was hilarious and put me in a great mood!
- What do you see yourself doing 10 years from now? Oh jeez! I guess if I took a gander in my crystal ball I would have to say blogging. I have never enjoyed something so much besides becoming a mother. In a perfect world I would be blogging and taking care of my family 🙂
Alright done with Q&A section of this post. On to the cheating portion. Yup I am going to cheat. Since I am such a newbie to the blogging world I am going to nominate as many blogs as I can think of. (I am to nominate seven; but I don’t think I will come up with that many.)
Done with the cheating portion; on to the questions. Sorry I couldn’t come up with more 😦 If I do (which I am sure I will) come across more awesome blogs I will add them and re-post 🙂
10 burning questions for the nominees:
- If you had the opportunity to donate what or who would you donate to and why?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Early bird or night owl?
- Favorite dessert
- Describe your perfect day from start to finish
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Favorite movie
- Warm or cold climate?
Here are the rules for the nominees:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions sent to you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate seven blogs.
I would like to thank tiny expats again for the award and I can’t wait for the nominees to answer their questions. If you have a chance stop over and check the nominees out. You won’t be disappointed 🙂 Thank you all for reading!! Without you I would never have a chance for an award 🙂