So I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award!!!!! My first award I think ever in my life for anything 🙂 I am beyond excited!! I wish I had a pretty dress and a wonderful acceptance speech prepared but sadly I have neither. The only dress that I own and can get on my body without looking like it was pasted on is a maternity dress so that is not happening. A little info about this reward. First off I was nominated by a wonderful blogger that blogs at https://diapersandtutus.wordpress.com. If you have some time head on over and check her out! You will be happy you did 🙂 Then there are rules that I must follow and I am happy to do so.
- Put the Award logo in my post. (You can see it at the top)
- Answer the seven questions asked by the person that nominated you. (Exciting!)
- Thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog in your post. (See link above)
- Nominate any number of other blogs that you absolutely love and link to their blog (See links below)
- Let those awesome people you nominated them (Comment on one of their posts to let em’ know)
I am going to start off my answering the burning questions I am sure you all want to know about me 😉
- What is your favorite book of all time? I have been trying to decide all day and I have narrowed it down to two and I can’t pick just one so they are The Help by: Kathryn Stockett and To Kill a Mockingbird by: Harper Lee
- Speaking of time, if you could travel back to any era which would it be and why? Easy, The 70’s. Okay so maybe it is more like a decade but to me it’s an era. I love the music, style and atmosphere. Life was simpler and it seems like people were happier.
- What is your one guilty pleasure? I have so many but my favorite is watching murder mystery shows. I like real life shows and my absolute favorite right now is Cold Justice. It is an awesome show about a former prosecutor and a former csi that travel to small towns and help solve cold cases. Great show!!
- Reality t.v. love it or hate it? I am going to say I like it. Not love because there is a lot of crap reality shows out there. But there are some I love. My favorite right now is Calling Dr. Pol. Great show about a small and large animal vet located in Michigan. You can also watch The Incredible Dr. Pol but I don’t have that channel 😦
- Why did you decide to start a blog? The first reason was for my daughter. If my cancer comes back I wanted to document the time we spent together so she would always have something to look back on. The second reason was I really do want to help people. Whether it’s making someone feel better or droppin’ a little knowledge about the things I have been through.
- If you were to write a book what would the title be? A very little known fact about me; I have already started on my first novel. At the mere age of 12 I started writing Jessica: The Love Story. It is far from complete and it is written with a blue calligraphy pen. I actually do not have it in my possession at this time. Someone is holding it hostage 😉 I have always been interested in writing children’s books so I am thinking The Adventures of Percy would be a great start for a title.
- Share your favorite quote. Never, never, never give up ~Winston Churchill
Next are the questions for the awesome people I am nominating:
- What is your favorite movie?
- What helps you to relax?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What scares you the most and why?
- What is your dream job?
- Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
- What is your favorite day of the week and why?
My nominees are:
https://vrein11.wordpress.com (Horses Dirt and Motherhood)
If you have some time go and check these awesome blogs out!! Thanks again for the nomination and thank you all for reading!!!