Before I became a mom I would have never dreamed about the things I get excited about or make me happy now. From bowel movements to burps and everything in between. Here are some of the weird and funny things that I get excited about now:
- I get excited when you poop. It started when you would get backed up; now it happens when you go in the toilet.
- I used to get excited when you would burp. Who knew a burp could bring so much joy into a person’s life?
- I get excited when I find a toy or book I know you are going to love.
- I get excited when I help you open up presents (even when they are from me)
- Sometimes I get excited when you pee. When my inner worry wart comes out and I think you haven’t been peeing enough I get excited when you actually do. Of course when it’s in the toilet I am elated!
- I get excited every time you learn something. Whether it be with your blocks, puzzles or pretty much anything.
- I actually get excited when there are new episodes of your favorite show.
- I get excited when you try a new food and like it!
There are many more silly things that I get excited about but these are the ones that come to mind. Thanks for making my life so exciting!